Wichita-based marketing agency Greteman Group has a well-established reputation for supporting the community. But it achieved a first this year, donating more than $100,000 in-kind creative services to a variety of life-enriching groups and initiatives.
“It wasn’t a strategic decision to increase our giving this year, but happened organically as we worked with clients and organizations on projects that needed extra support to achieve the desired outcomes,” says Sonia Greteman, agency president and creative director. “I’m proud of the results and our role in them.”
The agency’s 2016 giving includes added support for the following:
- Botanica, the Wichita Gardens, bee and pollinator habitat restoration
- Mark Arts, identity, signage and ground-breaking invitation
- Wichita Artists in Their Studios by Sondra Langel, book art direction and design
- Wichita Art Museum, Art & Book Fair, identity, poster and advertising
- Kansas Spay Neuter, identity and responsive website
“Working together, digging a bit deeper; good things happen,” says Greteman. “You have to make money to stay in business, but you must give back to feel fulfilled and part of something larger than yourself.”
An agency team survey from this spring ranked community service, involvement and giving in Greteman Group’s Top 10 workplace benefits.