Signature’s Focus on Service Extends to the Web
11.07.13 · Greteman Group
Signature Flight Support services begin long before you land at one of the company’s 100-plus worldwide locations. As soon as a flight is contemplated, planners begin checking a wide range of information – from airport locations to fuel prices to car rentals and much more.
Increasingly, they’re finding what they need right on the Signature website.
The dynamic new site delivers. No matter what type of device you’re using – desktop, tablet, smartphone – responsive design scales accordingly to present readable, easy-to-find and easy-to-navigate information and services.
A One-Stop Service Center A review of website analytics helped guide design for the site’s intuitive navigation and ensure an optimum user experience. It’s easier than ever to keep abreast of Signature’s constantly changing bonuses and promotions.
The site serves as the gateway to a range of valuable services.
- Search locations – sort by airport code, city, state, country.
- Handle reservations and pre-arrival notifications.
- Take advantage of a built-in fuel price calculator.
- Easily access links to flight planning websites.
- Use a proprietary hotel booking tool – get preferred rates.
- Check out local weather conditions and forecasts.
In sum, Signature’s new online presence is far more than just a website – it’s a comprehensive customer service portal. Proving that beauty can be much more than skin deep.