As the social media coordinator, you will act as a social media advocate on behalf of our clients. You are passionate about keeping up to date with the ever-evolving social channels and how to apply tactics that inform and engage a B2B audience. You know that there’s more to social media management than just creating a post. You know what levers to pull and when to pull them. What channels are best for a particular target market, and which ones aren’t.
Working strategically with our team, you’ll help create and implement a content strategy that communicates the client’s brand personality, key differentiators and delivers against measurable benchmarks. You are detail-oriented and ready to apply your knowledge for the business aviation industry by learning the acronyms, aircraft, business models and terminology that allows your posts to come across as authentic and knowledgeable.
- Develop and create a cross-channel strategy for social media for primarily B2B target markets.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team that includes the brand manager, digital strategist, digital director and creative director.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily against a defined content marketing strategy (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Understand the process and secure needed approvals from stakeholders and clients.
- Monitor and engage social platforms across our client portfolio.
- Provide direction and coordinate with the creative team for graphic assets and video.
- Apply a measurement strategy to track organic and paid performance, measuring ROI.
- Report frequently on campaign and content performance, making recommendations to increase success and optimize.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- 3+ years of experience managing social media and content strategy. B2B focused and/or aviation experience is a plus.
- Exceptionally collaborative and communicative, confident in presenting ideas to our team and client stakeholders.
- Ability to shift between thinking strategically and tactical execution.
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to take complex, technical information and translate in a storytelling format.
- Knowledge and proven experience with social media channels that include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others.
- Experience in using the Facebook and LinkedIn advertising platforms. The candidate should provide examples of managed campaigns.
- Working knowledge of WordPress content management system.
- Understanding of marketing analytics using Google Analytics and social media insight tools.
Position is available to work remotely or in-person at our Wichita, Kansas, office. EOE or Equal Opportunity Employer