Do you have an innate passion for all things digital, a love of learning and a zest for trying new things? Does it energize you to have a plan, help others succeed and dive into the unknown? Are you conscientious but nimble, and not afraid to fail if it means you learn faster and you learn more? Do you act thoughtfully with a constant eye to driving progress? Are you are a natural leader who brings structure and accountability everywhere you go?
As digital project manager, you guide our digital projects from strategic websites to results-generating email campaigns. Your hands-on project management and oversight of multiple, concurrent projects include simple, short-term initiatives and complex, longer-term endeavors. Your support helps ensure that everything is tightly coordinated, thought through and effectively integrated with other marketing efforts. You see to it that projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations – completing projects on time and on budget. You proactively manage details from inception to delivery. You communicate regularly with colleagues by setting up and driving team meetings, documenting project details and making sure everyone has the information to move forward. You create project plans, identify and address challenges, and with our resource manager, ensure project team members meet their deliverables in the hours allotted.
- Drive success by ensuring quality outcomes for both the client and agency.
- Gain an understanding of the client’s business and project objectives to guide the project strategically.
- Contribute to the creation of project proposals and statements of work.
- Develop and maintain positive client and client-vendor relationships.
- Serve as the client point-of-contact for day-to-day, project-related requests.
- Ensure timely delivery of all project deliverables within scope and budget constraints.
- Communicate with brand managers by proactively identifying and mitigating challenges.
- Create detailed project plans with tasks, milestones, dependencies and timeframes. Track and manage.
- Build and maintain project schedules/Gantt charts.
- Develop project status reports and lead project status meetings.
- Facilitate effective, efficient meetings and discussions with clearly stated objectives and action items.
- Address changing resource and project requirements, including documentation of changes in scope.
- Work with resourcing to ensure projects are appropriately staffed.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of project management experience with digital projects – websites, microsites, landing pages, email campaigns, CMS integration (HubSpot/Salesforce), and marketing automation – preferably in an agency environment (aerospace experience a plus)
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external audiences at all levels
- Strong analytical abilities and the ability to carefully manage details
- Break down work into manageable and actionable tasks, decisions, outcomes
- Works well with diverse personalities
- Effective in a fast-paced environment, juggling many projects
- Focuses and works under pressure during tight deadlines with tact and professionalism
- Anticipates potential issues and course corrects as needed (sooner rather than later)
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Keeps meetings on track; sets and drives agendas
- Motivates staff and project teams
- Experience with software development life cycles, web technologies, creative design processes and marketing today
- Passion for technology projects and/or working in a digital agency environment
If this sounds like a home for your skills and passions, send us your résumé along with a half- or full-page write-up describing your most relevant accomplishments and how they relate to your ability to do this job. Hint. We’re most interested in your experience defining a project approach, breaking big jobs down to manageable tasks, setting KPIs, effectively communicating throughout the process, and timely, successful, within-budget completion. If we think there could be a match, we’ll get back to you with next steps. To apply, please email us your materials.
A hybrid remote and in-office environment is possible. Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Learn about Greteman Group
Located in Wichita, Kansas, the Air Capital of the World, our marketing agency specializes in branding and lead-gen campaigns for the aerospace industry. Clients span the globe. They represent all aspects of aviation: flight training, airport, regional airlines, FBO, MRO, fractional, charter, aircraft sales, aftermarket suppliers, fuel and insurance. You get the picture. We are aviation, attending the tradeshows and actively participating in the industry.
Our strategists, writers, designers and brand managers help clients fly high. Team members live our core set of values: imagines better ways, has your back, takes no shortcuts, gets results and listens loudly. 2021 marks our 32nd year in business. We offer proven stability, good benefits and opportunities for growth.
Our art-filled Bauhaus office stands proudly in downtown’s Douglas Design District. Wichita is big enough to offer a first-rate airport and other great amenities, but small enough to have super-short commutes, incredibly affordable housing and friendly people. A vibrant music scene, nationally recognized film festival, museums on the river, breweries, baseball, the infamous WSU Shockers and every kind of food imaginable help create an enviable quality of life. We work hard, but have serious fun. We give back to this community in profound ways. Because we know, we’re in this together. Plus we love it here.