Wichita Business Journal
Wichita Business Journal’s 40 under 40 class of 2011
- Sean Amore — Associated Integrated Marketing.
- Abigail Arthur — University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Lunda Asmani — City of Newton.
- Brandon Baker — The Carnahan Group.
- Will Baker — Landreth Team Dentistry.
- Ryan Baty — The Mattress Hub.
- Geron Bird — Hinkle Law Firm LLC.
- Stephanie Bowen — Flint Hills Resources LP.
- Karla Campbell — Spirit AeroSystems Inc.
- Marlo Dolezal — Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland.
- Ginger Farney — Ernst & Young.
- Kyle Gerstner — Green Zebra.
- Kristin Ghere — American Heart Association.
- Chad Glenn — Shelden Architecture.
- Karla Goewert — Pen Publishing Interactive Inc.
- Mike Grbic — Select Homes, Mike Grbic Team Realtors.
- Nate Gregory — MoJack Distributors.
- Katie Grover — Heartspring.
- Scott Hardin — Personnel Services Inc.
- Christopher Howell — UMB Bank NA.
- Russ Hunt — Flint Hills Resources LP.
- Susan Johnson — IMA of Kansas.
- Todd Lewis — University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita.
- Lauragail Locke — City of Wichita.
- Jeremy Luginbill — Lifeboat Creative.
- Jesse McCurry — Kennedy and Coe LLC.
- Mindy McPheeters — Delta Dental.
- Ed O’Malley — Kansas Leadership Center.
- Troy Palmer — RE Black Building Management/Simon Palmer.
- Abe Rodriguez — The Commerce Trust Company.
- Mark Schmelzle — Allen, Gibbs & Houlik LC.
- Will Steinhoff — CallCap Inc.
- Jeremy Sundgren — Sundgren Realty & Auction.
- Jennifer Szambecki-Benninga — Greteman Group.
- Dr. Kimberly Taylor — Wichita Clinic.
- Chris Tuohey — Sand Creek Station Golf Course/KemperSports.
- Kevin Turpin — Pro-Kleen Inc.
- Kristin Ward — Farmers Insurance.
- Candace Wilson — Geotechnical Services Inc.
- Lindsay Young — DEN Management Company Inc.
© Wichita Business Journal, 2011
Greteman Group has developed an international reputation as an aviation-specialty marketing agency based in Wichita, Kan. – the Air Capital. The world’s leading aircraft manufacturers, flight support and aftermarket services entrust their brands to Greteman Group. These include FlightSafety International, Bombardier Business Aircraft, Signature Flight Support, Dallas Airmotive, USAIG, the National Aviation Consortium, Avinode, Wyvern Consulting, the Lindbergh Foundation and Spirit AeroSystems. It also supports causes and clients such as the Kansas State Fair and Royal Caribbean Cruises. Greteman Group has won Telly, Metro Award and Business Marketing Association Pro-Comm awards. It has been recognized in such publications as Adweek, Advertising Age, Aldus, Communication Arts, Designing Identity, Identity, Graphic Design USA, Graphis, Hotels, HOW, Novum, Print, Step-By-Step, and by such organizations as the Mead Top 60, Kansas City Art Directors, Strathmore, International Festivals, Graphex Art Directors, and The National Library Council, American Advertising Federation, American Institute of Graphic Artists, Public Relations Society of America, and American Marketing Association. The firm is a founding member of the Wichita Aero Club, and agency President Sonia Greteman serves on its board. Greteman Group is a longstanding member of the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA).